What supporting documents may I send for Source of Wealth?
Acceptable documentation to support the source of wealth may be supported by one or multiple documents to verify and validate your explanation of the Source of Wealth.
For example, if you have declared your net worth as 50,000- 99,999 (valued in USD, or AUD, or GBP), please supply more details about the main origin of this amount.
• Bank statements (past 3 months) supporting your Source of Wealth;
• Investment portfolio statement (most recent);
• Legal/Court Inheritance documents;
• Proof of Property Sale (i.e. real estate transaction).
The supporting document:
• Must be issued in the past 6 months;
• Should contain your full name and issue date. The issuing company’s or authority’s name and logo should be visible;
• Should be submitted in a *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.bmp, *.gif, *.png or *.pdf file format. Supporting documents provided in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word or other editable formats are not acceptable.
The content of the document must be clearly visible.