What information needs to be on a proof of residence?
Proof of residence is used to verify the residential address as indicated on the trading agreement. Please provide your residential address.
The Proof of Residence must show:
- Your name and address as indicated on your account application
- Be from a credible source (with a visible logo)
- and be dated within the last 6 months.
- A mobile phone bill will not be accepted as a valid Proof of Residence.
- FXCM cannot accept any proof of residence that only provides a P.O. Box. A common solution is to submit a document such as a utility bill that shows the service address along with the mailing address.
- If all of your residential bills are in the landlord's name, possible solutions include a bank statement or a signed copy of the lease agreement indicating the term of the lease.