Which indicators show Support and Resistance?
Support and Resistance indicators include:
- Pivot – “Pivot Levels”
- The indicator shows pivot point and the last period levels. This can show areas where these is possible support or resistance.
- BB – “Bollinger Band”
- This provides a relative definition of high and low based on standard deviations and a simple moving average. Essentially, this helps to bracket price action.
- Donchian Channels
- This indicator is used to identify price breakouts above or below recent price history. The indicator plots recent high and low price boundaries.
- ATR – “Average True Range”
- This can measure market volatility per N number of periods.
- EW – “Elliot Wave”
- The created waves can generate BUY and SELL signals.