What do I do if I got the error message “Problem connecting to server”?
If you received this error message, something is not allowing Trading Station to connect to the Internet.
Please try the following solutions:
- Restart your internet modem
- To restart your internet modem, simply unplug the modem from its power source.
- Allow the modem 1-2 minutes before plugging it in again.
- Then, try to log in once more.
- Try to log into Trading Station Web
- If you are able to log in here, please attempt to log into Trading Station again.
- Reconfigure your Firewall or Antivirus software and try to log in again
- If you believe this is due to a firewall, FXCM recommends referring to your Firewall/antivirus software documentation for full instructions. Simply, you will need to grant Trading Station access to the internet.