What documents are accepted for Proof of Residence?
Below are examples of what can be accepted for Proof of Residence:
- Recent Utility Bill (i.e. landline, internet, gas, electric) Please note that a mobile phone bill will not be accepted as a valid Proof of Residence.
- Recent Bank Statement
- Recent Mortgage Statement
- Signed Lease Agreement still within term
- Signed OR stamped Bank, Investment Letters
- Home Insurance statement with up-to-date premium period
- Tax Bill for a house or property
- Residential Registration Card issued by the government
- Notarized letters – issued within the last 6 months, signed and stamped by a legitimate local notary
To protect cardholder data, FXCM strongly advises our clients not to send any credit card information including card number, card holder name, expiration date, and CVV code via the MyFXCM portal, email or other unsecured means.