Ticker (symbol name) Change Treatment
- In order to support a ticker change, a new symbol is created and open positions and pending orders are transferred.
- The change does not occur at the exact same time as the underlying ticker is changed, but over a weekend shortly following the corporate action.
- At the time of the corporate action FXCM will update the display name in the platform but the instrument ticker will not change.
- Trading will remain open, unaffected.
- Once the new symbol is created and tested, FXCM will transfer open positions and pending orders to the new symbol and then halt trading on the old symbol.
- Old positions will be closed at their open rate and new positions will be opened at the same rate.
You are being redirected to FXCM Pro, the institutional arm of the FXCM Group.
Please note that the site of FXCM Pro is operated by Forex Capital Markets Limited ("FXCM LTD")
Do you want to continue?No Yes