How do I add and hide symbols in MetaTrader 4?
If you need to add or hide symbols from the MarketWatch window please follow the following steps: (Note: There is a maximum of 40 symbols allowed in the list)
Step 1: Please right click inside the Market Watch window.
- Once the menu comes up, please click on “Symbols”
Step 2: Once the “Symbols” window opens please do the following:
- Press the “+” to expand the sections until you find the pair you would like
- Press the pair that you would like to highlight it in blue
- Press the “Show” button to show the symbol. (To hide a symbol please press the “Hide” button)
Step 3: Once you have finished showing and hiding symbols please press “Close” at the bottom of the “Symbols” window
Please Note: Symbols that are currently hidden will have a grey square next to them.
- Symbols that are currently shown will have a gold square next to them
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only. Friedberg Direct bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. Please read the linked websites' terms and conditions.