What is the withdrawal procedure when an account is funded by credit or debit card?

Accounts funded via credit or debit card will be required to receive withdrawals via the same credit or debit card.
Please note that the card used for funding will typically be the same card used to return fund to when a withdrawal is requested. Please contact Friedberg Direct immediately if the card used to fund is closed or if a different card number is re-issued. When requesting a withdrawal to a card, please consider if that card is closed or has been re-issued, if so, please choose an alternative method of withdrawal. Returning funds to closed account can cause a significant delay in receiving funds, and Friedberg Direct cannot guarantee a time frame in which funds will be received if the refund is initiated to a closed account.