If I am a Financial Institution, what additional documents will be required?

If your entity falls under the definition of a financial institution, hedge fund, or collective investment vehicle we require further information to determine whether your registration and/or license allows you to hold client funds.
Please note that in order to maintain an account with Friedberg Direct, we must obtain proof of registration and/or license for any entity that is involved in the pooling of investment funds.