How do I use the FXCM App Store?
To access the FXCM App Store, navigate to FXCMapps.com
Click on the “Login” button in the navigation bar.
There are two login forms that you can choose from: Blue or Grey
Blue Form: Use this form if you have an FXCM live account.
Grey Form: Use this form if you do not have an FXCM live account or if the live account login does not work
- Home: This button will take you to the FXCM Home Page
- Catalog: This button will take you to the app catalog where you can browse apps and filter them by category
- My Apps: This button will bring you to the page that will show your previous orders
- My Account: This button will allow you to edit your information
- Cart: This button will take you to the shopping cart where any apps that you added to the cart will be waiting
- Search: The search box allows you to search for apps
The “Custom Apps” button in the navigation bar brings up a form that allows you to request a change to an app to make it customized for your needs.
Accessing Previously Purchased Apps
To access previously purchased apps please click on “My Apps” in the top navigation bar.
Click on “View Details and Downloads” in order to see the app that was downloaded in that particular order.
Click on “Download App” to download the App again.
Using Coupon Codes
If you have a coupon code to the FXCM App store you can apply it in when checking out.
After adding an item to the cart and then pressing checkout, you will see a link that allows you to enter a coupon code.
This link will present a field to enter a coupon code. Enter the coupon code here and press “Apply”
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only. FXCM bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. Please read the linked websites' terms and conditions.