How do I save and load Layouts in the Trading Station platform?
Layouts save the way that your charts are displayed on the screen: tabs, windows, etc.
To save or load a layout please open Marketscope and then follow the steps below:
- Navigate to File in the top toolbar. Then navigate to 'Layouts' and press 'Save Layout'
- A window will pop up with a prompt to enter a name for the layout. Enter a name and press 'Ok'
- The layout should now be saved.
To load a layout please follow the following steps:
- Navigate to File in the top toolbar. Then navigate to 'Layouts'
- The saved templates should come up in a list. Click on the template you would like to load.
- If your layout does not appear or if it does not load, please press 'Open Layout' and select it from there
To import, export, rename, or remove a layout please follow the following steps:
- Navigate to File in the top toolbar. Then navigate to 'Layouts' and select 'Manage Layouts'
- In the pop up window you can select options on the right hand side that will allow you to import, export, rename, or remove a template.
- To rename or remove, select the template first by clicking on it. Then click the desired button.
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only. FXCM bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. Please read the linked websites' terms and conditions.