How do I place market orders with MetaTrader 4?
In the "Market Watch" window of the MetaTrader 4 platform, follow these easy steps:
- Click on the bid or ask price for the currency pair you would like to trade.
- The "Order" window will appear. Confirm the "Type" is set to Instant Execution.
- Update all fields related to your market order including the symbol and volume (amount).
- Click "Sell" or "Buy" to submit your order to be executed at the next available price.
- Once executed, the order will display in the "Trade" window.