How do I set up my push notifications, or will I get them automatically?
You are not subscribed to notifications by default. Here is how to subscribe:
1. Check what version of TSMobile you have installed on your iPhone®. If you don’t have version 1.10.102918 or higher already, you will need to update the app:
i. Open the Trading Station app.
ii. At the bottom of the login page you will see the version number
2. Update your TSMobile app to version 1.10.102918 or higher if necessary.
i. Open the iTunes App Store on your iPhone®, and tap the Updates icon at the bottom of the screen.
ii. If an app needs updating, it appears with an Update button next to it. Tap the button to update the app.
3. Select Yes when prompted to ‘Allow Notifications’. (This can also be modified in your device’s Settings.)
4. Open the TSMobile app and login to it.
5. Go to Menu 1 > Notifications 2
6. Check box next to ‘Trading Related Notifications` 3
a. Checking this box registers the device with FXCM and is required in order to subscribe, but does not actually effect the subscription yet
7. Check box(es) 4 for which orders you want to subscribe to. There are 3 options (Market/Market Range Orders, Conditional Orders, and Margin Call/Change in MC status)
8. Tap on the blue Update button. After that, you are subscribed.
Disclaimer: Push notifications are not a guaranteed form of delivery. A notification may not be delivered to a client for any number of reasons outside of FXCM’s control. Please note that FXCM does not receive any notification of delivery of notifications to your device – only acknowledgement that it was delivered to Apple.
Mobile Trademarks: iPhone, iTunes and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Mobile Trading: There are a series of inherent risks with the use of the mobile trading technology including, but not limited to, the duplication of order instructions, latency in the prices provided, latency of rollover update, latency of order execution and other issues that are a result of mobile connectivity. It is strongly recommended that clients familiarise themselves with the functionality of the FXCM Mobile Trading Station prior to managing a live account via portable device.